Saturday, 31 July 2010

A-pack-a-day habit...

Wil:

I've resorted to my pack-a-day habit (almost). What i'm talking about are crackers. I basically eat no proper meal during the day, but instead snack on crackers throughout the day. As a budding health professional, it's almost hypocritical of me to be living this sort of under-nutritious lifestyle but seriously, cooking takes an unnecessary large amount of time out of my day. Also, the state of our kitchen due to my somewhat unharmonious flatmates tends to discourage me from setting foot in there.

As with everyone else, I'm finding it much more harder to get stuck into my work this semester compared to the previous semester. The enthusiasm I obtained earlier in the year from the "omg i'm finally studying pharmacy - my dream career (almost..)" has finally started to wear off and now i'm just here staring at hundreds of antibiotics, the concepts of micromeritics (study of small particles), and weighing out 20 capsules and their shells individually in order to test their quality and uniformity of mass.
Anyway, where i'm going with this is that it's now taking me ages to get one lecture done. It doesn't help that I'm procrastinating every 2nd minute.

Ball is coming up. Theme is Chicago, as you are aware off. Not going to do anything for it. I'm just going to dress like a normal person going to a ball. Nothing fancy.



Ooh i have something else to talk about. But i'll start that in a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment