Monday, 3 January 2011

Happy 'Eleven!

Megs:

Yay yay yay!

I love the start of new things. It's like embarking on a new project or beginning a new hobby, which is always delightful. And a new year is like a new project which, at least chronologically, finishes by itself (I should hope so).

New Year's Resolutions:

- Go ZUMBA-ing at the gym, at least once a week. My new Zumba-buddy-friend is Chumin, with whom I've vowed to go gymming with. Yay!
- Join and participate in an environmental group
- Draw lots; every day, if possible. Get good at it. *
- Write more - poetry and stories.
- Blog lots
- Have FUN!

And that's all that seems important, really.
Bring on the New Year!!

* Incidentally, I'm happy to announce the making of Wardrobes and Pictures , the blog I will be using to update all my sketches and drawings in.

Now in the manner of, say, some sort of yeast-thing that grows on the original organism and buds off it, I'm linking the blog from this blog. I can't remember if yeast actually does that, but oh well :D Click click!!

No comments:

Post a Comment