Thursday, 17 December 2009

All things stressful come at once

Megs:


Woo! I'm finally home for the day. Thanks again for dinner! Although I would've liked to have loitered in Northcote a bit longer. The danger of getting mugged just added a bit of excitement :P

Anyway, I just got off the phone, and apparantly the wedding I'm playing as part of the string quartet in is on the 2nd of January, which is a Saturday, and it lands like half an hour after Hospice work finishes. Well at least I need to rush to catch a ferry / swim, preferably the former, to Waiheke afterwards, at 2pm.

Usually this would have been fine because my Hospice shifts are from 9.30am to 11.30am, but I've traded this week's shift with my friend who works the afternoon shifts, so on the 2nd I finish at 1.30 (I think). And the reason I've done this is because as you know, my parents are making me go to Rotorua this weekend.

I love Rotorua, because it's such a touristy place with fun touristy attractions, but I'll be sad! It's much harder to come over to your place when I'm quarterway across the country :P I'll be thinking of you as I zip down the hills on the luge and ride high in the sky in the gondolas! XD

Other things to worry about:
Christmas presents for people
Birthday present for friend (tomorrow)
The fate of my life next year
Climate change and/or the apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment