Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Fun at the Beach Day :D

Megs:

Yay! The beach was excellent yesterday. I can't remember the name of the beach, but I can always find out from someone.

Anyway, here are the sand sculptures I made, with help from some others, and was ridiculously happy with!


Yay! Best Friends Forever!

**


Some people for size reference :P

**


"I'M SQUIDWARD, I'M SQUIDWARD, I'M SQUIDWARD!"

**


The sea taking them away!
What's the story behind the foam that comes up to the shore when the waves break, anyway? I have to find that out. Someone once told me it was whale sperm. Ha!

*

Also found out that I can hit quite far with a cricket bat, and can catch pretty well. Which means I didn't keep dropping the ball as you would expect :P Woop! Maybe my suckiness at P.E disappeared lessened somewhat after school finished. I'm suspecting that learning to juggle helped me to un-suck in terms of hand-eye co-ordination :D Yay!

You know how I forced everyone to give me their used plastic plates, and cups and drink bottles? I managed to fill up a whole rubbish bag with all of them, and when I took the bag back for recycling I found that the blue recycling bin was still full from Christmas. We literally out-recycled the max of recyclability! Yaaay!

I have a rehearsal today for the gig at the wedding this saturday. I haven't practised! But I looked through the music I was given, and it's all very very easy. I'd forgotten that violists are treated like the handicapped musicians outside of AYO. But that's okay for me, because I haven't practised. Yay for winging rehearsals! Oh! And I got back into AYO for next year, I think I forgot to mention :D

Can you believe it? Three more days until 2010.

ps. I changed our background, as in added in something and also un-screwed the ice cream, because Michelle couldn't tell what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment