Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Long time no blog

Wil:

Hey. Haven't posted in here for a while, mainly because there has been no need to since we've been hanging out together lots.

Ha. Restaurant City is actually quite fun. I like to find the best layout for my restaurant to get the maximum benefits by not keep too many people waiting and using my staff and space as best as possible. I like that. But the other stuff is just frivolous, like having to clean the toilet all the time since I don't have enough staff to assign one as janitor.

I FINALLY how to 'step' songs for my DDR-equivalent programme on my laptop. So now I can create steps and install them to the programme and play with them for any song I want. It gets a bit tedious and repetitive after awhile but the results can be satisfying sometimes. Any requests?

Aloe juice has got to be one of THE most delicious drinks ever. Can I get an amen?

As you know, i'm actually quite enjoying Ouran Highschool Host Club :D I think i've grown a new liking for anime etc.

Good luck with your interviews. You can do great. You're a peoples person and you can speak well when you allow yourself. Don't lock up and panic and if you're finding that the words arne't just coming out just take a deep breath and start over, while looking at the interviewers in the eye.

"You're a hot mess and i'm falling for you, and i'm like hot damn let me make you my boo, cos you can shake it shake it shake it yeah you know what to do. You're a hot mess, i'm loving it - hell yes!"
I'm addicted to that song at the moment @_@


Mission Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment