Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Yay fun times etc

Megs:

Sup! I don't think there's much point me telling you about yesterday, because you were there, and your memory is better than mine :P But good times are good to record!

Things to keep in mind:
-In Game of Life, one should choose College over Career first.
-The Warehouse should stock up on clothes that fit us
-So should Postie +
-Aero chocolate is good (I'm scanning our photo now, will stick it on your Face later).
-We have to still watch Cloudy w/ Meatballs.
-We have to hang out with KayLynn more often, and in places other than an office xD

So, I got my interview offer yesterday. It was a really really really lucky thing. If I hadn't learnt violin when I was seven, I wouldn't have moved onto viola when I was like 10, then I wouldn't have joined all these orchestras and then the AYO this year, and then I wouldn't have gone to the dead-boring AYO AGM where Anne told me she got her letter. And later she reminded me to check my university email. (Haven't done that in a year, I had 259 new messages!)

IOUs:
You - $4.30 bus money
Anne - tub of ice cream
Marianne - 1 house, plus ice cream

I want to finish watching Amelie. The first half was really bizzare.

1 comment:

  1. What is this music!??

    lol.
    get your email forwarded to your normal address! It makes life easier =_=

    ReplyDelete