Thursday, 3 December 2009

"Is it this paramecium?"

Wil:

Well, i'm not going to type out my day because you were there for the large majority of it.

Ha. I think I've had too much DDR - just before when I was typing in the password to log into blogspot, my fingers went spastic and I noticed that they were trying to type in beat with the music that I had playing! XD

Let's hang out more! I mean 'out' as in out of the house and maybe in town or else where, and terrorize little children.

I'm a bit tired. I have nothing to talk about anymore! I'm bored with this city. I want back in Dunedin so I can live in my awesome flat and do 'house-moving' things like buy new things for my flat and hold flat-warming parties! and I want to see my awesome Dunedin friends.

Hey you know what i've noticed? All my friends all go to Auckland uni (well, most of them) and they they'ved formed great friendships with each other and then they're like "oh Wil we've missed you so much. come play with us!" and then they act all exclusive when i'm around and all they do is chat about stuff that they did together and their uni (which I have no idea what they're talking about) and they don't even make an effort to fill me in or include me and so when they ask if I want to hang out again sometime I'm like "hmmm no thanks" and then they get all pissy at me. I mean yesh. It's not my fault they bored me to freaking death the first time I was out with them. Plus i've found some people to be more repulsive than I last remembered...

But you're excluded from all of that of course, dear Megs, cos you're awesome :D

Moral of the story: I want Dunedin back! Even with its scummy people, dirty, glass-littered streets and mouldy flats! Plus I want my eye candy back :D

Well, as you can see the ranting has started. It's only the tip of the iceburg, as they like to say.

I can't be bothered being creative so: frivolous.


Mission Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment