Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Floundering is a fish

Megs:

Yay, piano!
(I just misspelt that as paino. It's actually quite true when you're as unco-ordinated as I am.)
I can play like 3.5 bars of this piece now. Only because the third bar is where the left hand comes in.



My favourite piece from any soundtrack, ever. From since I was like 8. This guy is a genius x 12038325. He's Japanese apparantly, so I didn't expect anything less. :P
I've decided I might have to kidnap anyone who can play this and glue them to my piano stool.

Anywho!
Yesterday was great :D Amélie = new favourite film.
Pretending to be young parents was lol. We should have made off with the midgets on that playground while we had the chance!
This is actually nothing, but did you hear my use of vocabulary when I was talking to the girl at the counter at the swimming place about their contracts? I'd never felt so articulate!! Usually I feel awkward approaching people-at-counters. You need to be my sidekick at these scenes more often. Haha.

I hope you managed to find the people you were going to take clubbing with you. And stop leaving your phone in URLs! (Unidentified Random Locations. HA I just made that up.)

I'm floundering.

No comments:

Post a Comment