Thursday, 17 December 2009

Greetings from Henry's computer

Megs:

Ha! Thanks for that :D That makes me feel special! <3 Do you think I could get away with sneaking into uni, printing that out and stamping it with the official UoA seal? Or maybe you could send it down to UoO and ask them to stamp it... since you've already got a real one, they wouldn't begrudge you the favour! Ha! But either way it's still awesome ^_^

Did you know that it's not illegal in NZ to purchase a fake degree?! I saw this in the NZ Herald a while back.

Issuing fake degrees should be a crime (it isn't!!)

Sometimes countries pass stupid laws, but in this case it's stupid we don't have a law outlawing that.

Hmm. I'm going to search up some stupid laws in NZ for the fun of it.


**

Never mind, I wasn't able to find any outrageously stupid laws in NZ. I looked on Google for two whole minutes! Or even three. Psh. Maybe there aren't any here. Unless you count the Anti-smacking bill, which isn't so much stupid as it is an incredibly feeble way of trying to prevent child-abuse.

The whole argument surrounding that was silly; I think the people who were protesting against the bill in the "March for Democracy" failed to realise that the only ones who are going to be persecuted are the ones who don't give a crap about the anti-smacking bill anyway.

Anyway, I don't have any brilliantly novel political views, but that's my ten cents. Because that's the smallest unit of currency here! :D

I'm actually quite excited about our new world map and where the hits are coming from. Hello person from Canada!! Canada's like mapley-leafy and exciting and has bears. I had no idea where Peru was before today (I'm sorry!! I've learnt now). Sigh. Geo Challenge on Facebook does nothing to teach us Geo.

Word Challenge, however, is epic gewanp. (That's pwnage scrambled!) But it doesn't teach us Word either. :P But it's not a fad anymore, people have moved onto Restaurant City and Pet Society (one of the boringest games ever... but I play Animal Crossing so I can't talk.)

Lala. La. I'm excited about watching Santa's Clause tonight!

You should text me more!

Oh wait, I just got your text. Ha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment