Sunday, 20 December 2009

*spaz*

Wil:

::Written a few hours ago::

I'm currently at work. There is literally nothing for me to do because it's very not busy, so I decided to grab some paper and a pen and write the time away.

As you know, I can become rather emotionally spastic at work so i'm hoping this writing can be therapeutic. Although, the grease in the atmosphere is making me sort of nauseous.

I do hope you're having fun being in places other than Auckland. Let's hope by the time you arrive back you're still smelling sulphur :P
Don't forget my gift hot spring!

Ha. A couple of days ago, I was sitting at a table writing down maths stuff in an old exercise book, and my mother passes me and says, in a rather surprised way, "oh? You don't need glasses anymore?" I looked at her plainly, and sighed (for real) and said "Mum! I'm short sighted...geez". I've had glasses for how long?! and she calls herself my mother.

----
Post-work:

Well. I'm not sure if you're back in Auckland yet. We should go on a little trip on our own, and this time you shalt not hold back from oogling shirtless guys. We can do it together :D

3-ish days until we get 2010 course acceptance results! OMG *dies*

Stay frivolous!

Mission Complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment