Thursday, 17 December 2009

"Walk walk passion baby. Work it, i'm a free bitch, baby"

Wil:

Those are some pretty big things to be worrying about! :O

Try not to think about next year too much. Accept whatever happens and let it be. You'll save a lot of worry and stress this way, which in the long run will keep you more pretty and youthful in the future :D

Yes, you think of me while you go zipping down that hill when your life flashes before your eyes :P But oh no, you won't get your daily dose of Wil while you're away.
I'm not such a big fan of Rotorua - I don't think I could ever get used to the smell of sulphur.

I actually quite enjoyed my dinner. I might have it again in the future. Yours was a bit iffy. Blah.

I remember reading that article on fake degrees. I should just go get one off the internet - it would save me quite a bit of money and time. I wonder what sort of work/course you'd have to complete in order to earn the fake degree.

I enjoyed Santa's Clause tonight. It was an evening well spent. I thought Woolf was dressed rather fine and tasty :P nothing like showing a bit of chest... >.> *nom* The pants were a bit odd though.

Ugh, not looking forward to work. Be sure to keep txting me, encouraging me to keep my temper and sanity. Send me funny and frivolous comments to keep me alive. It is much appreciated!

Well. Some weird stalker person called Megs is chatting to me on MSN so i'll stop this post right here.

Mission Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment