Saturday, 12 December 2009

"You didn't seem to have a problem touching me when we played doctor... "

Wil:

Okay. I admit it. I find that twincest concept (especially with the Hitachiin brothers) really hot. Maybe because it's so taboo - that's why it's so alluring... <3 XD

I LOVE the banner! It's pretty nifty, I must say. The equation of motion that you added was a nice touch. The map of NZ and Bucklame and Fumedgm being connected was an awesome idea. Your artistic talent has shined once more! Feel proud. The colouring is very pleasing :)
We should put a little comment somewhere saying that you created it :D

I'm thinking about turning my Zombie party dream into a novel, except the thing is that i'm not a very good writer.. But I would really like to have it down in writing because the whole story plot is there! I just need to add in some fillers and change bits so it's not as spastic, incoherent and frivolous (as dreams normally are). hmm... I might start on that and get back to you. I might just change the characters a bit too. Like not write about me but think up a whole new cast of fictional characters to use. Yeah, i'll do it!

Hmm I might go start that novel now. I'll blog ya later!


Mission Complete

1 comment:

  1. Omg... twincest. I've never met a dude who's admitted to that

    ReplyDelete