Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Evening ramblings

Wil:

No there isn't a rule against blogging in the earlier hours of the day, but the real question is: are we allowed to blog more than once a day? Or is it strictly a one-blogpost-a-day thing?

Dude, you need to come over to MY house. I might fall through the floor at your house. I can feed you. However, we have no more ice cream cos we ate it all...
We have candy though. Come for candy, at least!

Yeah, next house party theme: sushi. Come dressed up as your favourite filling, wrapping yourself in a white sponge mattress rolled up in black cloth. Instant sushi costume. Our house party would be yummy in more ways than one.

You know what? I've gone completely off-course with my French grammar text book. I've pretty much ignored it for the past couple of days. I won't have it finished by the end of the month D:
Are you still doing the cover page for it? I realise that I haven't given you the text for the cover page yet. It's going to be something horribly boring like 'Le guide concis de grammaire francaise' (The concise guide to French grammar). Yeah just use that and storm up a pretty Frency cover for me :D

Megs! Go clubbing with me! Break the house rules and sneak out! :P I'll definitely get you home by 4:30am, no worries about that. Just sneak back in quietly and nobody will have known!

I wonder when i'm going to get my bond back from Carrington College. I want my money back! Apparently we're suppose to get a Carrington Year book type thing too but I'm not sure how they're going to get it from us now that we've all moved out.

I'm finding it hard to use the word 'frivolous' in my posts now. Ha! I just used it!

Mission Completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment