Monday, 30 November 2009

Mystery Google and then some; Epic screwage, ergo should party

Megs:

Today I discovered Mystery Google, via MLIA. Someone told me they were watching me through the window from the garden. I looked but didn't see anyone, and emailed this person. He said he was in the tree. Still nobody. I could only conclude this guy was either a midget/a leaf/a ninja. Well midgets wouldn't be able to climb our tree and leaves can't type on keyboards. So they must have been ninja. That or hiding underground, or in the rabbit hutch. I'm on to you, ninja person.

In other news: YAAAAY FOR BEING IN THE NEW ZEALAND HERALD! Well, not exactly, strictly speaking, but there are pictures of the parade from yesterday all over the back page of the papers, and Wil your face is probably one of the fuzzy dots in the crowd of fuzzy dots :D Woo! World famous in NZ.

Went to music lesson this morning, only my teacher was attending a funeral and I had a choice: wait til she returned or go home and come back for lesson at 6. Picked the latter, cos I've only practised once over the last two weeks. Yay! Well, not yay for the funeral so much. My sympathies to these strangers.

As Kaylynn would say, and as is blatantly obvious, I am suffering from ennui and freaking out about AYO audition and med interviews. aewkjfbgakwehfv.

I should organise a party, that'll make everything better! :D

2 comments:

  1. http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/mariannenohair/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA shameless plug... I do read your posts, Megan!

    ReplyDelete