Saturday, 28 November 2009

Ughhh

Megs:

Yuck, totally suffered from emesis, last night. Four times. (Isn't that a pretty word? I find it pretty ironic. Just as the term nocturia is pretty pretty, but I haven't suffered from that in fifteen years.) I think the cabbage I had was too rough, or hard, or something... at any rate, my GI tract couldn't hack it, unlike yours with your cereal :P Chucking up is also especially more awkward when your rabbit is running around and around your feet wanting to play, and you're just kneeling by the lav going wtf is this. Thankfully I managed to shut Leo outside before actually doing it.

Beware the dodgy cabbage, children.

PS. Just added a playlist! I added the most frivolous songs I could think of, though obviously I could do with some of yours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment