Sunday, 29 November 2009

"Santa's coming tonight tonight, Santa's coming tonight"

Wil:

So I went into town to meet up with a friend to catch up and have lunch. My bus journey into town was stopped early and we were all kicked off a couple of stops early cos of some parade.

I later found out that the roads were closed of because the santa parade was that day. Woo! So we spent all day watching the parade. It was okay. Half the floats weren't even christmas related, but whatever.

There was this one float. It had characters from this childrens cartoon. They were big and foamy and they were like "Let's dance!" and the music goes pumpin. Then this green character thing like does that dance move that girls do where you stretch your arms out to the side of you, lean forward thrusting your chest out and jiggle their boobs from side to side. Well yeah it started doing that and I found it hilarious. I found it hard to contain myself from giggling like a lunatic.

I found it hard to get free things because they would just walk past the older people and go straight to the little kids. I had to ask them all the time, "Can I have one of those?". I got myself a little fold-up hat thing which has a penguin on it! I think my friend regretted her decision to hang out with me cos I acted so much like a child, but damnit I want my free things!

Oooh! I also saw Tammy and Olivia there. They were in the cheerleading squad. I yelled out 'hi' to them. They noticed. woo!

Blah. It's so freaking humid and warm these days. I don't like it.

Bah, my optical mouse isn't being recognised by laptop. It won't work!

Dude, there were so many spongebob balloons at the parade. I wanted one! But they cost monnies.

Wow getting a bit tired.

I'm gonna cut this short. (not that my blog posts are that long anyway).

Quite a few of the parade floats were frivolous.


Mission Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment