Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Had way too much food today...

Wil:

Greetings!

First off, I agree with having those keyboard shortcuts in real life. My life 'ctrl-z' button would be worn down to a knob by now, probably.
Plus, does anyone else think of 'succinyl-CoA' or 'succinate' when they see the word 'succintly'? Ha. Health Sci has ruined my life!

Today has been an awesome day. I had dinner at my friends place because he's leaving for Copenhagen tomorrow for some international youth forum on Climate Change held by UNICEF. Some other people from North Shore City Council (NSCC) were invited as they worked with him and his mother, as she worked at NSCC as well. I actually knew some of them too as I had worked with them before when I was in high school. This lady came up to me and she was all like "Wilson! It's been such a long time since I last saw you. It's good to see you!" and I smiled and said hi back but for the life of me I could not remember who she was and whether I had ever seen her before. It was rather embarrasing for me!

I had some sushi today. It was very interesting. The filling consisted of avocado and seaweed salad. It was so good. I'm going to buy some seaweed salad and try to imitate this sushi.

I really have nothing more to say. I would really like to go to sleep but I have some jobs to get done.

My post really has been frivolous and pointless.
Mission completed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment