Thursday, 26 November 2009

Thursday actually sounds like "Third-day"

Megs:

Cookies to whoever gets the reference. Well Thursday would be the third, if Tuesday was the first day. Who made Monday the first day?! If weeks are cyclic and circles have no beginning, then technically any day could be the first day.

I'm back on my old laptop, because that's the one that won't reject the tablet, because I've forgotten how to do "digital art" with only a mouse. (I put that in italics and quotation marks because digital art sounds very proud and professional, when in fact I really only frivolously push pixels around on the screen and therefore, I hope, by acknowledging that I'm not actually pro at pushing pixels around on the screen makes me sound less like a pretentious git. :P ) Or at least, my basal ganglion has rusted and thus cannot assist my primary motor cortex as well as it did prior to my tablet-using-days. Sorry, sorry, I'll shut up.

So yes, I've been sitting here for a bit now, although not actually making our banner because the tablet ISN'T HERE. (I moved it, and getting it just seems like too much effort atm -_-)


WilPharma, ha! It's a sign!! You'll be saving the world from zombies and stuff! Dude, you'd better do so well next year that you get put up a stage or two and graduate by 2012, so you can fight zombies/inferi.


Today has been an okay day exam wise! High five. I think I could have done better... but meh :P You on the other hand, couldn't have done much better. Well done! I should tell the whole world what you got in this post AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THIS POST BECAUSE IT'S A RULE, but only like two people read this thing anyway and they're us... XD Actually, the whole day has been pretty sweet. All the good stuff arrived kind of one after the other, like our like finding out about exams, and our Rinpoche coming from America, and the arrival of the stupa to keep an old leader's ashes, though not in that order.


Okay, just shifted the laptop, and it's now sitting in front of the monitor of the PC. Haha if the PC had feelings it'd probably be offended. Might get started on banner.


Random frivolous activity of the day: Writing LOL in the sand on Brown's Bay Beach and having people going "L...O...Love?" "No, 'lol'!"

...I like that, actually, going to put it on Facebook :P

It's like, half an hour later. Still havent started on Facebook. I mean banner! awehflabef. (Been preoccupied by Facebook.) Don't know if will ever get started properly.


I tend to sound out TINASB as "Tee-nasp" in my head!

It's like another half hour later, I still haven't started, and I just scared myself with a spark from the plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment