Friday, 27 November 2009

"I'm gonna take you back to my house. I love the feeling when you touch me baby"

Wil:

I had dreams about zombies! Except I can't remember what really happened. I think the zombies and I were trying to come to a conclusion on some societal decision about our community. Ha!

You didn't answer my cake question!

I keep hearing the sound as if someone was knocking on the door... I want my dance pad to arrive already! It has been 19 days!

and I just got your txt asking where your 'garcon mignon' is. Never mind le garcon mignon! Where are our twins?! *nomnomnomnom* but I just realised. We have different tastes... so we'll have to find twins which are intermediates of your taste and mine.

Do you know what I really dislike? Parents who try to live their dreams through their children. So counter-productive and damaging to the parent-child relationship! Boundary fail!

I keep leaving my phone in places that i'm not and when I return there'll be like 5 new txt messages from you :P Sorry!
and i'm really sorry that my replies are always vague and short and just plain boring. It's just that I try to keep them short because most of the stuff I would really like to say is just THTT and if I tried anything complicated with my phone, I would just end up in fits of rage etc (you know the story).
I need a new phone! Geezus, Motorola sucks like a vacuum.

oooh you know how you should draw the banner? Incorporate a pic of me with the Otago Uni clock tower in the background (or something else Otago related) and a pic of you with the Sky Tower or something else Bucklame related in the background! It can be the one thing that isn't frivolous and irrelevant to us and TINASB.

Woo! Mission Completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment