Friday, 27 November 2009

"Do you feel me?!"

Megs:

Your idea for our banner is actually really snazzy. Why didn't I think of that?! I've already drawn a sushi on the moon, but I haven't coloured it. I could do both and see what you like.

PHANTOM LIMB is like, the spookiest thing. You know, like when you've lost an arm or a leg or some other protrusion of your body and yet you can still feel it itch and it drives you insane :( Do you think it has any psychological similarity to feeling like your phone is vibrating when in actual fact it isn't? I might have to look that up. It's also vaguely similar to your hearing things. :P That's interesting, because your door is sealed off by another door with a metal frame and like a mosquito net (wtf is with that? XD). So do you imagine hearing the classical "knock on wood" knock or the rattly metal?

To your brevities:
No, I'm sorry, we don't have any more cake. It's amazing how we thought it was so huge that we'd never ever finish it so Mum gave it all away in pretty much 3 days. I only had one slice, and it was a little one! :[ Sigh.

I'm out of texts! I've yet again used up 2000 texts this month! Remember the days when I never used a cellphone and you were like wtf?! Hard to recall, right? T_T I actually have some less frivolous messages to send to people, but I have to pay now. Dude, your idea to "CANCEL TXT2000" and then "BUY TXT2000" didn't work. Luckily it renews tomorrow.

I agree with what you say about "living through your children". Actually I have a sneaking suspicion I'd fall into that category of parents if I had midgets... I'm kind of worried! Yet another reason NOT to have midgets.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's too summery today. The brightness is giving me a headache.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the use up 2000 txt club! xD
    random idea for banner: other than a sushi, u should also include a tin, a donkey, and a bee.

    will leav it to u to design then megs! look forward to seeing the banner :P

    ReplyDelete