Monday, 23 November 2009

'This is not a sushi blog' is born!

Wil: I'm finding this very exciting. This is a blog that will link Megs and Wil when i'm down in Fumedgm (Dunedin) where we'll share our daily joys and experiences. Our friends can also read this and see what we're up to: mainly my Bucklame (Auckland) friends catching up with what I do in Dunedin because i'm important like that :P
Basically this blog is for us to rant about crap and share art and fun things like "poetry". Well, that's more for Megs cos she's arty like that but for me, this is more an outlet to bitch about the world. It's true.



Megs: I'm hungry! :(



Wil: I really am sorry I can't take you out for butter chicken. This is a bit awkward, communicating with each other via this blog when you're sitting just 1 metre away from me. This blog will serve its proper purpose when i'm finally down in Fumedgm!


Megs: Or just at your house, which will be in about 15 minutes, or half an hour, or something.
Ha you know what we should do, we should hide when your sis gets here, though she'll probably be mad. I did that once when I was 6 and a mate came over :D That was fun! Anyway. Woo!!



Wil: Let's end this now.


Megs: Pineapple

2 comments: