Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Early ramblings

Megs:

I was wondering if it was too early to be blogging, but since when did we rule that blog posts were made at night? :P You're probably still asleep! You should wake up and come over.

I'm sorry but I laughed when I read about succinate and that Health Sci has ruined your life. I guess Biochem has just brought out the worst in me in general. You will now see things like pyruvate dehydrogenase lurking in every corner!!! Ready to jump out and decarboxylate you. We could make that into a movie, you know. Us shrinking into midgets and being attacked by enzymes.

I can't believe I just suggested that. I think Biomed has ruined my life too.

Ha I have a tendency to do what you did with people and names. Then I remember their names like 3 days later. Fail! Be glad you're not famous (yet) or it would happen to you like every single day.

Yay for imitating sushi! If you make some you should wake up and come over and bring that too. XD I do hope the recipe is what you mean, because sushi aren't very fun to imitate, they don't make very interesting noises. :P Sorry! That was frivolous.

Sigh. I suppose I should clean the house. OR even better, I could trash it and press Ctrl+Z, and it'll just look nicer by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment