Thursday, 26 November 2009

Thursday is the fourth day of the week

Wil:

My sister made cookies today. They are SO good. They're cooling off on a rack that's sitting right next to me and I can't stop grabbing them and munching away as I please.

You should make a nice pretty banner for TINASB (pronounced 'tin-ass-bee') so we can put it up and personalise our blog a bit more.

I might go help my sister make more cookies...

Yay for exam results coming out! They make me happy! and balance everything out ^_^

I'm currently watching Resident Evil (the CG one) and the pharmaceutical company that's making the vaccine for the T-virus is called WilPharma :P WOO! XD

Fifteen minutes later:
Hi I'm back! I've just finished mixing cookie dough! *exciting*.

OMG my internet is on dial-up speed! blah it's annoying because i'm downloading games and it's taking over like two hours!

You should come over! I've got heaps of games on my computer like Game of Life and Roller Coaster Tycoon and stuff.

How has your day been today? and seeing famous people? you never replied to my txt message!

I think the word 'frivolous' was the perfect word to describe our blog.

Mission Completed!

P.S Is there still cake left at your house? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment